Google

Saturday, July 21, 2007

The crying child

I heard a voice
Somewhere
I heard it twice
But where?

A child-like scream
Is it just in my dream?
I opened my eyes wide
Is there a place this child can hide?

Out of nowhere, a mild silhouette
Quite unclear, it's the child I bet.
The image became clearer
Goosebumps, I shivered in fear.

An evil black creature just staring
I can't move, I think I'm dying.
I fear the worse
My heart, in fear wants to burst.

It came closer and closer
The cry I heard became such horror
What is this in front of me?
The devil! That's what I see.

I pulled myself together
I got to move or I'll regret this forever
Finally! Was able to run so fast
I tried to shout, but my strength didn't last.

A friend came and saw me in such horror
I breathe and relaxed, told my story of terror.
My friend was in shock and felt a chill in the air
We ran away, to come back we never would dare!

1 comment:

Chery said...

nice! yet another great poem from lila... one of my faves so far, keep the poems coming li